This page/program is designed to provide a comprehensive healthcare delivery system encompassing an array of services to those individuals seeking medical assistance in the United States.
We will facilitate the patient’s admission to the hospital:
- Arranging for air or land ambulance service.
- Preparing medical staff with the patient’s medical information.
- Arranging logistics for arrival of patient’s relatives, such as lodging accommodations.
- Coordinating financial issues before patient’s arrival
- Forward medical status updates to the referring physician and/or hospital of the patient.
- Coordinate observation by the referring physician of medical procedures performed upon the patient, if desired.
- Providing assistance to visiting relatives.
- Provide services in the comfort of your native language
We combine the two most important factors for making your medical decision, cost control and quality assurance.
Through our Super Preferred Provider Network, we are commonly able to coordinate these services at a fraction of the usual and customary rates. The results, assurance that appropriate costs are applied to the procedures performed, estimates of media/hospital cost and anticipated length of hospital stay. This package permits those seeking treatment in the U.S. the comfort on knowing they are being attended by the best at a fraction of the cost others may pay for the same treatment.
Should you need assistance, click here.